Monday, December 22, 2008

Peanut-Butterscotch-Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats

1 (12-oz) package butterscotch chips
1 cup peanut butter
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 (12-oz) package chocolate chips
8 cups Rice Krispies cereal


Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter in large pan over low heat. Remove from stove and add Rice Krispies. Press half of mixture in greased 9 x 13 pan. Place in refrigerator until chocolate mixture is ready. Melt butter, chocolate chips and powdered sugar over low heat. Press over bottom layer of cereal mixture and press remaining cereal mixture over chocolate. Refrigerate until firm.

1 comment:

Liz said...

These look great.I am going to make them for my husband one day this week! Thanks for posting.And thank you for visiting my blog . I love the pesto chicken recipe too! So easy and so good.I actually took a dish of it to a friend who just had her 7th (um,yes.I said SEVENTH) child and she raved about it.And since it is so easy,she can pull it off with all those kids of hers underfoot! Happy New Year!